The Städtische Galerie im Lenbachhaus und Kunstbau makes every effort to provide barrier-free access to its website in compliance with the Bavarian E-Government Regulations (BayEGovV). The following accessibility statement applies to the website at lenbachhaus.de.
Compliance with requirements to date
Parts of this website are in compliance with the requirements of the AA conformance level as defined in the "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines—WCAG 2.1" or the BayEGovV in conjunction with the Barrier-Free Information Technology Regulations (BITV 2.0). The exceptions and contents not in compliance with the regulations are listed below.
Contents that do not comply with barrier-free accessibility regulations
The contents listed below do not comply with barrier-free accessibility regulations, for the following reasons:
- Some running text in the cookie banner is not marked as such (1.3.1 Info and Relationships, WCAG 2.1)
- No confirmation message when saving cookie settings (4.1.3 Status Messages, WCAG 2.1)
- Some images and graphics are not accompanied by informative text alternatives or redundant information (1.1.1 Non-text Content, WCAG 2.1)
- Some information in videos is not accompanied by audio descriptions or full-fledged text alternatives (1.2.3 Audio Description or Media Alternative [Prerecorded], WCAG 2.1)
- Audio contents are not accompanied by text alternatives (1.2.1 Audio-only and Video-only [Prerecorded], WCAG 2.1)
- Words in foreign languages are not marked as such (3.1.2 Language of Parts, WCAG 2.1)
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on August 8, 2022.
The website's compliance with the WCAG 2.1 level AA success criteria was assessed in June 2022. Exemplary individual pages were examined by third parties.
The great majority of the barriers that were found have already been removed. The website’s offerings are also subject to ongoing improvement, enlargement, and spot-checking.
Feedback and contact information
Please contact us at presse-lenbachhaus(at)muenchen.de to report any instances of noncompliance with the requirements of the accessibility guidelines.
For information on contents exempt from application of the guidelines, please contact us at presse-lenbachhaus(at)muenchen.de.
Responsible for barrier-free accessibility and responding to reports received through the feedback mechanism:
Director of Communications
Tel +49 (0) 89 233 32020
To initiate an enforcement procedure, you may submit an online application for review of the website’s compliance with the requirements of the accessibility guidelines.
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern
Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik